4/11/2008

MixtaaaapE!!!

Photobucket
I have my first mixtape finished for y'all!

zSHARE- I Only Play Bangers



I made it in Ableton. It was my first time using it, and I made the mix for the learning process.. not really to distribute, so it's just a little rough.

FaFaFA(Miami Horror Remix)-DataRock
Freak Night- Hot Pink Delorean Featuring Knowlton Walsh
Sweaty(Shazam Remix)- Muscles
Bonafied Lovin (Yuksek Remix)- Chromeo
Pokerface (Lies in Disguise Remix)- Partyshank
Club Action (Partyshank Remix)- Hatchmatik
Hustler -Simian Mobile Disco
Work On You (Para One Remix)- Mstrkrft
I ain't wid it (Acid Jacks Remix)- Digital Primate
Klever's Grill and Pager- The Cool Kids
Beeper(Detboi Remix)- Sinden
Mr Postman-Dj Technics
Shake it Up(Twist and Shout)- Diplo
What is Love? (Toxic Avenger Remix)- John Bourke
Let There Be Light- Justice

No comments: